ControlPay, the largest Freight Audit provider in Europe is experiencing strong growth and is therefore looking to recruit a seasoned sales professional with a strong background in logistics.
Business Development Manager. For this function we are looking for a strong personality, that has the drive of a hunter and the resilience of a farmer to develop and nurture relationships with e-commerce, midsize and multinational accounts successfully throughout the sales cycle.
The Business Development Manager works closely together with all company departments and reports directly to the Director of Business Development. Proven commercial skills and a pro-active attitude are the core competencies required for any candidate. Next to that our ideal candidate holds at least 3 years experience of working with large multinationals and has strong affinity with Logistics and preferably also with Freight Audit
• Effectively communicate, promote and sell ControlPay services
• Translate client goals and interests into commercial opportunities
• Grow new client relationships
• Set and achieve ambitious targets
• Manage clients after the sales cycle
• Active participation in marketing efforts
• Background in Logistics and preferably also Freight Audit
• Experience with multinationals
• Proven commercial track record
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Fluent in English and one other European language (spoken and written)
• “Yes, we can” working attitude
For the right candidate ControlPay offers a highly competitive package with outstanding benefits and the opportunity to learn and grow with the industry leader. Given the nature of the function 40%-50% travel is to be expected around Europe.
ControlPay is the largest Freight Audit provider in Europe. We work globally and EMEA-wide for large and mid-sized multinationals to provide them with logistics cost savings, process efficiency and logistics optimization opportunities. Our headquarters is located in Breda, the Netherlands and our largest office is located in Kyiv, Ukraine.
Please contact us via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or LinkedIn
About the Author
Pieter Kinds (41) is Director at ControlPay, a global Freight Audit provider and the CEO of TenderTool, a cloud-based logistics sourcing platform. Active for over 14 years, Pieter is eager to share insights, thoughts and experiences via his blogs.Follow ControlPay on Twitter More Content by Pieter Kinds