ControlPay is Global freight audit solution provider. We are trusted Partner between our customers and their carriers. Every year we process millions of transport orders and invoices. Doing this by our own developed programs and supported by customers’ service teams we achieve cost saving and visibility in the complex processes of our clients. This makes ControlPay the innovative and fast-growing company, leading the social-responsible business on the market.
We are looking for a Technical Writer to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our products. You will join an IT team and will work collaboratively with developers, quality engineers, business analysts, and usability experts to make our products easier to use.
Core responsibilities and tasks
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements;
- Determine the needs of end users of technical documentation;
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities;
- Create and maintain the information architecture;
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience;
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides;
- Maintain, structure, and organize internal project documentation;
- Revise documents as new issues arise;
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications;
- Create release notes to internal and external customers.
- Possessing a broad general knowledge of technology and you are comfortable working in a fast-paced, cross-disciplinary team;
- Understanding full project life cycle and Agile Software Development Methodologies;
- Prepared to take up the challenge and ready to dive into new projects;
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation;
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to details;
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures;
- Understanding of development frameworks;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Basic DB understanding;
- Basic Web understanding;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Experience with team collaboration tools (Confluence, JIRA);
- Experience of working in Agile/SCRUM environment;
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred;
- Knowledge of the standards for creating software documentation (knowledge of relevant style guides such as Microsoft Manual of Style is a plus).
What we offer to You
- Dynamic business environment;
- Long-term employment;
- Competitive compensation level;
- Health care (medical insurance, office massage, yoga);
- Comfortable working place with modern facilities;
- Office close to Vasylkivska subway station;
- Free transfer from subway station – to the office.
If you are interested in this position and match above-stated requirements, please do not hesitate to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more detailed information about the job opportunities in our company, visit our official career page: