ControlPay is a Global freight audit solution provider. We are trusted Partner between our customers and their carriers. Every year we process millions of transport orders and invoices. Doing this by our own developed programs and supported by customers’ service teams we achieve cost saving and visibility in the complex processes of our clients. This makes ControlPay the innovative and fast-growing company, leading the social responsible business on the market.
We are looking for a Manual Quality Assurance Engineer.
- Assure quality of requirements;
- Assure quality of delivered products;
- Assure compliance of project processes;
- Verify requirements;
- Create and maintain the testing documentation: test cases, check lists;
- Perform manual testing according to test documentation and free testing during development;
- Perform acceptance testing of product/project releases on production;
- Report results of testing: test reports, defects;
- Analyze results of testing, report conclusions;
- Track defects to closure;
- Maintain test environment and data;
- Assure process quality, report process issues;
- Execute QA process on the project.
- Critical thinking;
- Analytical mindset;
- Problem solving;
- Result orientation;
- High level of proactive thinking, Initiative;
- Ability to adapt quickly to the changes on the project;
- Meticulous worker, attentive to quality and detail;
- Ability to work well as part of a team;
- 2+ years in web-application testing;
- Document review, auditing;
- Knowledge of main testing principles;
- Understanding of testing processes within development processes;
- Use of defect tracking system;
- Experience with test-management system;
- Experience with HTML, Web Services/SOAP, SQL Server, SQL, network protocols (HTTP/HTTPS, FTP, SMTP);
- Experience with use of issue tracking system (Jira);
- Web security testing experience.
What we offer to You:
- Dynamic business environment;
- Long-term employment;
- Competitive compensation level;
- Health care (medical insurance, office massage, yoga);
- Comfortable working place with modern facilities;
- Office close to Vasylkivska subway station;
- Free transfer from subway station – to the office.
If you are interested in this position and match above-stated requirements, please do not hesitate to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more detailed information about the job opportunities in our company, visit our official career page: