ControlPay is a Global freight audit solution provider. We are trusted Partner between our customers and their carriers. Every year we process millions of transport orders and invoices. Doing this by our own developed programs and supported by customers’ service teams we achieve cost saving and visibility in the complex processes of our clients. This makes ControlPay the innovative and fast-growing company, leading the social responsible business on the market.
We are looking for a UI designer/Frontend Developer to join our team.
- Use front-end frameworks and client side languages like HTML, CSS and JS to create user‑friendly web pages;
- Maintain and improve website;
- Design mobile oriented features;
- Optimize applications for maximum speed;
- Collaborate with back-end developers to improve usability;
- Help back-end developers with troubleshooting;
- Create mockups and prototypes;
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency;
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies;
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers;
- Work in tight collaboration with UI/UX Architect;
- Understand product specifications and user psychology.
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong analytical and multitasking skills;
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively;
- Up-to-date with the latest frontend, UI trends, techniques and technologies;
- Ability to work independently.
- Higher education;
- 1+ year experience as a UI designer / Front-end developer;
- Strong portfolio of design projects;
- Experience with responsive front-end frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation, Semantic UI, Google Material Design etc.);
- Experience with Angular;
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging;
- Understanding of the web development process (design, development and deployment);
- Understanding of layout aesthetics;
- Knowledge of SEO principles;
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop and Content Management Systems;
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
What we offer to You
- Dynamic business environment;
- Long-term employment;
- Competitive compensation level;
- Health care (medical insurance, office massage, yoga);
- Comfortable working place with modern facilities;
- Office close to Vasylkivska subway station;
- Free transfer from subway station – to the office.
If you are interested in this position and match above-stated requirements, please do not hesitate to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more detailed information about the job opportunities in our company, visit our official career page: