ControlPay is a Global freight audit solution provider. We are trusted Partner between our customers and their carriers. Every year we process millions of transport orders and invoices. Doing this by our own developed programs and supported by customers’ service teams we achieve cost saving and visibility in the complex processes of our clients. This makes ControlPay the innovative and fast-growing company, leading the social responsible business on the market.
We are looking for a Middle Java Developer to join our team.
Core responsibilities and tasks
- Determine optimal solution based on requirements and understanding of architecture;
- Implement solution and perform basic validation, follow code review process;
- Take part in continuous team effort of improving stability of software product;
- Participate in meetings regarding product development and release cycle;
- Develop an understanding of system design and technologies behind software product;
- Take initiative of implementing new technical solutions for growing project;
- Follow industry’s best practices in development and process indefinitely.
- Ability and desire to thrive in a proactive, high-pressure, client-services, environment;
- High motivation and interest in growth and development;
- Solid communication skills (written and oral);
- Problem-solving skills;
- Excellent software architecture and design skills;
- Ability to understand highly technical information.
- Higher education (preferably Technical);
- Advanced technical English;
- 2+ years experience of developing Web-based applications for the Java platform;
- Strong knowledge of Java Core;
- Strong OOP principles and design patterns (SOLID, DRY, YAGNI);
- Experience with Spring Core and Spring MVC;
- Understanding of web application (java servlets) principles;
- Experience with restfull services (REST);
- Persistence frameworks such as Hibernate or JPA;
- Experience with SQL databases;
- Experience with both RDBMS (preferably Oracle dialect) and ORM (preferably Hibernate), caching, optimization of queries regarding high throughput;
- Knowledge and experience of working with modern browser UI technologies and frameworks (e.g. AngularJS, TypeScript, etc.);
- Scrum and Test-Driven-Development (TDD) with jUnit and Mockito;
- Familiarity with build and CI frameworks — Maven, Jenkins;
- Experience of working with Git.
What we offer to You
- Dynamic business environment;
- Long-term employment;
- Competitive compensation level;
- Health care (medical insurance, office massage, yoga);
- Comfortable working place with modern facilities;
- Office close to Vasylkivska subway station;
- Free transfer from subway station – to the office.
If you are interested in this position and match above-stated requirements, please do not hesitate to send your CV to email@example.com.
For more detailed information about the job opportunities in our company, visit our official career page: