ControlPay is a Global freight audit solution provider. We are trusted Partner between our customers and their carriers. Every year we process millions of transport orders and invoices. Doing this by our own developed programs and supported by customers’ service teams we achieve cost saving and visibility in the complex processes of our clients. This makes ControlPay the innovative and fast-growing company, leading the social responsible business on the market.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our team.
- Defining Business Needs;
- Defining Solution Scope;
- Conducting Stakeholder Analysis;
- Conducting Elicitation Activities;
- Performing Requirements Analysis;
- Managing Solution Scope and Communicating Requirements;
- Conducting Solution Assessment and Validation;
- Conducting demo, user training sessions or other knowledge transfer activities;
- Document requirements by creating use cases, functional and requirement specifications documents;
- Visualize requirements by creating data flow diagrams, wireframes, interactive prototypes;
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team;
- Communicate key insights and findings to product team;
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer.
- Aid in development and testing of a product.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills;
- Exceptional attention to details;
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts;
- The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis;
- Business case development;
- Modeling techniques and methods;
- A strong focus on business outcomes;
- Strong negotiation, presentation and facilitation skills;
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively;
- Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders.
- Higher education (Preferably technical);
- Good level of English and strong communication skills;
- Working experience in the field of Logistics is a big plus;
- Working experience in writing business, functional and non-functional requirements;
- Working experience in system, process and data flow modelling;
- Hands-on experience of business analysis techniques and tools;
- Working experience in estimation, planning and conducting BA activities;
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools;
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation;
- Good knowledge of Jira/Redmine, Confluence, Axure RP, Balsamiq, Visio (or similar);
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
What we offer to You
- Dynamic business environment;
- Long-term employment;
- Competitive compensation level;
- Health care (medical insurance, office massage, yoga);
- Comfortable working place with modern facilities;
- Office close to Vasylkivska subway station;
- Free transfer from subway station – to the office.
If you are interested in this position and match above-stated requirements, please do not hesitate to send your CV to email@example.com.
For more detailed information about the job opportunities in our company, visit our official career page: