Doing this by our own developed programs and supported by customers' service teams we achieve cost saving and visibility in the complex processes of our clients. This makes ControlPay the innovative and fast-growing company, leading the social-responsible business on the market.
We are looking for a Junior Java Developer to participate in all software application lifecycle sub-processes including analysis, specification, design, implementation, testing, release and related activities.
Core responsibilities and tasks:
- Test and document software for client applications;
- Write, modify, and debug software for client applications;
- Write code to create single-threaded or user interface event driven applications, either stand-alone and those which access servers or services;
- Use source debuggers and visual development environments;
- Take part in continuous team effort of improving stability of software product;
- Follow industry’s best practices in development and process indefinitely.
- High motivation and interest to try and learn new technologies;
- Courage to make mistakes and learn from them;
- Ability and desire to thrive in a proactive, high-pressure, client-services, environment;
- Solid communication skills (written and oral);
- Problem-solving skills.
- Higher education (Preferably Technical);
- Intermediate English;
- Theoretical knowledge of Java;
- Good understanding of SQL, hands on experience using one of the DB (PostgreSQL, MySQL, DB2);
- Good understanding of GoF Patterns;
- Good understanding of OOP and a basic knowledge of functional programming principles;
- Github projects;
Would be a plus:
- Development experience in Java;
- Experience working in Agile environment.
What we offer to You:
- Dynamic business environment;
- Long-term employment;
- Competitive compensation level;
- Health care (medical insurance, office massage, yoga);
- Comfortable working place with modern facilities;
- Office close to Vasylkivska subway station;
- Free transfer from the subway station - to the office.
If you are interested in this position and match above-stated requirements, please do not hesitate to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org