ControlPay is Global freight audit solution provider. We are trusted Partner between our customers and their carriers. Every year we process millions of transport orders and invoices. Doing this by our own developed programs and supported by customers’ service teams we achieve cost saving and visibility in the complex processes of our clients. This makes ControlPay the innovative and fast-growing company, leading the social-responsible business on the market.
We are looking for candidates who would like to become Implementation Specialist in our Kyiv office.
- Complete all implementation project tasks within the fixed deadlines;
- Software set up and business processes implementation from kick off meeting till go-live;
- Assist clients with the configuration of the application based on their workflow and business needs;
- Ensure timely reporting to Project Manager and Implementation Director;
- Analyse clients' data and put in the system required for further Audit Process;
- Develop technical specifications, which include: functional overview, data requirements, interface requirements, data mapping, processing requirements, business rules, account coding logics;
- Fulfil testing of all clients' processes within our database system before go-live;
- Work in close collaboration with Audit Coordinator to ensure full knowledge of specifications on the account for further processing in the Audit Team;
- Demonstrate the customized system/tools/services to the client to ensure that the clients has the appropriate knowledge to use our system after implementation;
- Transfer the complete project to Audit Department for further processing;
- Provide initial support to internal departments to answer specific questions regarding the specifications and documentation;
- Responsible for development of the final implementation according the requirements received from the Client and Project team specialists.
- Higher education (Bachelor/Master degree);
- Upper-intermediate level of English (or higher);
- Experience in Transport Logistics;
- Strong analytical thinking;
- Time Management skills;
- Presentation skills;
- Organization and prioritization skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
What we offer to You:
- Dynamic business environment;
- Competitive compensation level;
- Health care (medical insurance, office massage, yoga);
- Comfortable working place with modern facilities;
- Office close to Vasylkivska subway station;
- Free transfer from subway station - to the office.
Development opportunities include:
- Periodical performance and progress review (every 6 months);
- Extended career ladder;
- Internal and external training programs.
If you are interested in this position and match above-stated requirements, please do not hesitate to send your CV to email@example.com.
For more detailed information about the job opportunities in our company, visit our official career page
About the Author
Started in 2018, Rolf Bax manages all ControlPay’s online appearances, including all social channels of ControlPay, blogs and creates up-to-date content for the HUB. Controlpay's HUB provides industry professionals the most relevant logistics and supply chain topics.Follow ControlPay on Twitter More Content by Rolf Bax