ControlPay is Global freight audit solution provider. We are trusted Partner between our customers and their carriers. Every year we process millions of transport orders and invoices. Doing this by our own developed programs and supported by customers' service teams we achieve cost saving and visibility in the complex processes of our clients. This makes ControlPay the innovative and fast-growing company, leading the social-responsible business on the market.
We are looking for candidates who would like to become Quality Department Specialist in our Kyiv office.
· Enhance quality and assure compliance through advocacy of best practices, optimization and improvement;
· Prepare team/department evaluation reports;
· Initiate, develop and escalate quality assurance activities and projects in order to reach consistent compliance with company corporate procedures, policies, rules and regulations;
· Complete individual tasks delegated by the QAM in line with specifications, to quality standards and within the timeframe allocated;
· Perform additional investigation on the internal audit findings;
· Update and maintain relevant generic manuals and other documentation;
· Initiate and organize irregular grooming sessions during corrective.
· Analytical thinking;
· Attention to detail
· Proactively assess the situation while avoiding "tunnel vision";
· Objective and accurate in data analysis;
· Being a team player;
· Interested in latest technologies and advancements;
· Proactively learn and analyze new technologies;
· Decent organization and presentation materials preparation skill; Ability to deliver work on time;
· Quick - learner and able to learn the process specifics on the go.
· Bachelor degree preferably in Quality Assurance/Auditing/Business Administration;
· Knowledge of English, preferably also other modern business languages;
· Strong problem-solving skills to develop innovative solutions to complex issues;
· Ability to cultivate positive relationships with clients and colleagues, adept at communicating with diplomacy to individuals from diverse levels;
· Ability to ensure compliance to applicable laws, guidelines, policies, procedures and practices;
· High level of business correspondence skills;
· Advanced MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook user.
What we offer to You
· Dynamic business environment;
· Competitive compensation level;
· Health care (medical insurance, office massage, yoga);
· Comfortable working place with modern facilities;
· Office close to Vasylkivska subway station;
· Free transfer from subway station - to the office.
Development opportunities include
· Periodical performance and progress review (every 6 months);
· Extended career ladder;
· Internal and external training programs.
If you are interested in this position and match above-stated requirements, please do not hesitate to send your CV. For more detailed information about the job opportunities in our company, visit our official career page: