ControlPay is Global freight audit solution provider. We are trusted Partner between our customers and their carriers. Every year we process millions of transport orders and invoices. Doing this by our own developed programs and supported by customers’ service teams we achieve cost saving and visibility in the complex processes of our clients. This makes ControlPay the innovative and fast-growing company, leading the social-responsible business on the market.
We are looking for candidates who would like to become Invoice Auditor in our Kyiv office.
ControlPay will provide every new team-player with special training program in order to be able to perform:
- Navigation through and usage of ControlPay web-platform and support tools;
- Invoice details verification;
- Audit of freight invoices;
- Shipment data analysis;
- Calculation logics check;
- Communication with our customers (E-mail /Conference call);
- Higher education (Bachelor/Master degree);
- Intermediate level (or higher) of written (and spoken) English;
- Knowledge of MS Excel;
- Analytical skills;
- Attentiveness to details;
- Proactive approach to problem solving;
- Willingness to work in a fast growing, customer-focused environment;
- Logistics knowledge (will be a plus).
What we offer to You:
- Dynamic business environment;
- Competitive compensation level;
- Health care (medical insurance, office massage, yoga);
- Comfortable working place with modern facilities;
- Office close to Vasylkivska subway station;
- Free transfer from subway station - to the office.
Development opportunities include:
- Periodical performance and progress review (every 6 months);
- Extended career ladder;
- Internal and external training programs.
If you are interested in this position and match above-stated requirements, please do not hesitate to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more detailed information about the job opportunities in our company, visit our official career page
About the AuthorFollow ControlPay on Twitter Visit Website More Content by Rolf Bax